Company Truck Driver
Our drivers are at the core of what makes GTI great.
Award winning safety and service would not be achievable
without an outstanding force of conscientious and professional
drivers. Some of North America's most successful companies trust
Gordon Trucking to pick up and deliver their freight specifically
because they trust that our drivers will do it best.
We have recently purchased new Cascadia tractors with
all the latest driver convenience features and safety technology.
Our equipment is 100% compliant with all state environmental
regulations so you can focus on what you do best, delivering
outstanding service to our customers.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Background information will be obtained and reviewed on an individual assessment
- Driving record must be current, within the last two weeks.
Must have no more than three (3) moving violations within
the past three years. (No DUI / DWI or Reckless driving violations
within the last five years)
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. physical, preemployment drug
screen and driver assessment
- Applications must be submitted on forms provided by Gordon Trucking Inc.
- Must provide valid names, addresses, and phone numbers of previous employers
- Must be able to perform all duties required to load and unload
freight, perform inspections and be able to sit for lengths of time
Compensation and Benefits
- Paid on Practical miles / not "shortest" miles!
- GTI Pays for all lumper fees
- 98% No Touch
- Paid Detention
- Escalating Stop Pay
- Short Haul Pay
- Tuition reimbursement available for student drivers up to $4,000
- 401k with match
- Health, Dental, Life